Maintenance Free • Solar Powered • No Harm to Geese or Environment
Docks and Marinas
The “Dock Unit” is recommended for docks and marinas where geese congregate and to control geese on the land and water immediately adjacent to the dock. This unit is typically used in place of our “Water Unit” where there are restrictions on water mounted equipment.
Our money back guaranteed “Dock Unit” features a soft amber solar powered light that is scarcely noticeable to humans. To the geese however, it is very disruptive to their sleep pattern plus it emulates the eyes of a predator, perhaps a dog, a fox, or a coyote. This creates a situation where the geese consider your location “undesirable and unsafe”. As a result, after a period of time, they simply leave in favor of another “desirable and safe” site. Once their new habitat is established, they will not return since geese prefer to sleep and eat in the same area.
· The light is mounted on a cylindrical base comprised of 0.25” thick ABS black plastic that will never fade, crack, or need to be replaced.
· The LED solar-powered light flashes every 2 seconds from dusk to dawn in a full 360° and covers an effective 100-yard radius.
· Completely maintenance free.
· The unit can withstand all weather conditions, even freeze/thaw cycles; it is recommended that the unit remain installed year-round for maximum results.
· Installation is simple - the base inserts into a galvanized steel bracket (included) that is then bolted to the side of the dock.
· Overall height of 18.25”. Base diameter is 2.25”. Light diameter is 4". Weight is 4 pounds.